2017 was a pretty good year. Below is a quick recap of some of my favorite moments and trips.
- Getting Married!!! And our kick-ass honeymoon in Borneo, Bali/Indonesia, and Fiji
- Fall trip upstate including our stay at the Catskill Animal Sanctuary and Halloween activities
- Trying new things in the city like the Aire Ancient Baths and going to our first professional soccer game
- Visiting beautiful, fun and spooky Savannah for the first time during 4th of July weekend
- My bachelorette party-Having my closest friends and family with me in NYC for a fun weekend to celebrate was awesome
- Ski trip in Aspen – It was my first time to Aspen and it was absolutely beautiful and so much fun!
I of course made a few resolutions for 2018. I feel strongly about continuing to learn and trying to improve myself, so setting New Year resolutions is just a cliche time for me to set aside time to put all of the goals–both career and personal–floating around in my head down on paper though I would do it throughout the year regardless to make sure those goals are identified and to hold myself accountable. Cheers to hopefully another great year full of travel, fun, trying new things and accomplishing things, and memory-making!